Monday, May 18, 2009

Separation Anxiety

At what point does this happen?? Seems like over night my sweet, happy, care-free baby who would go to anyone suddenly doesn't want to be away from me. I dropped her off at the Y nursery and she was fine. An hour later - she is NOT FINE. She had been crying hard. Her face said it all. "I am not happy you left me here, mommy!!" Kiki NEVER cries. Seriously, it's got to be a bad day for this girl to shed a tear. I asked them how long she had been this way and they said she was fine till they tried to feed her. I don't know....her face had purple splotches everywhere. She looked bad....and I was sad that my Kiki Belle was upset.
I think mommy needs to make some other arrangements until she outgrows this phase. Not because she can't take it - I can't take it :(

5 comments:

  1. I cannot figure out your comments... I'm trying! I'm trying!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah there it is.

    I was trying to say my easy-peasy Kiki's been beginning to fuss when she can't see me or her big brother too. You're not alone!

    Though I may never go to the Y now. Heh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so sad. Like they are calling for you or something.

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww...how sad! has she done this again since?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jennifer, I havent left her since :( I'll try again when she's all better. She's got an ear infection and a lot of chest congestion so we're doing antibiotics for a while.

    ReplyDelete